Palesa Guest House is located in Clayville East in Olifantsfontein, 21km from OR Tambo International Airport. It is centrally located between Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria and Sandton, and it is also accessible from the area’s major highways. The guest house is situated in a quiet and secure neighbourhood, and is close to shops and entertainment.
Palesa means “Flower” in Sotho, one of the 11 official languages in South Africa. It is also a popular African female name that symbolizes the mothers of the nation who are the pillars of strength, the social glue, the country's conscious and the ones who make a difference.
Palesa has four rooms: two suites, an executive suite and a deluxe room. All rooms have a kettle, fan, heater and television. In addition to the in-room facilities, you will also find:
• A full English breakfast is served with muesli, yoghurts and selection of quality cheeses and seasonal fresh fruits
• Swimming pool in the well-manicured garden
• Fully stocked bar by the pool
• Braai area, perfect for lazy self-catering
• Secure, off-street parking
• Wi-fi throughout the property
• Credit card facilities
• Wake-up call service
• Conferencing facility for up to 70 delegates
Samson, the host at Palesa, is not just concerned with accommodation but also prides himself on the personal service he gives, he goes out of his way to ensure your comfort.