This product practices or provides the following eco choices:
Your favourite planting calendar is back, and better than ever. Moonbloom is a vegetable and herb planting calendar that uses the cycles of the moon, and the various climate zones of South Africa, to give green thumbs a scientific guide to successful gardening. The Moonbloom calendar for 2018 offers a simpler format and larger print, plus there’s a handy magnet on the back.
- Month-by-month 2018 food planting calendar
- Full-colour, printed on sustainable FSC paper & card
- Tear-off pages
- Colour-coded & icon-based for easy use
- Handy magnet on the back, can be placed on the fridge
- Uses scientific moon cycles & climate zone information as a guide
- Provides advice specific to South Africa
- SAST universal time noted for each moon cycle
- Comprehensive vegetable & herb list for South Africa’s 7 different rainfall regions
Did you know? Gardening lore tells us that seeds planted between the moon’s first quarter and the full moon will germinate more successfully than those planted at any other time of the month. This may be because the waxing moon exerts the strongest gravitational pull on the Earth’s water, causing the water in the soil to come to the surface, making it more readily available to the seeds.
Moonbloom is available at selected stores nationwide or simply order online and have it posted to you from Faithful to Nature. For wholesale orders of 5 or more email Honeymoon Farm directly.
What is this: Available from various nurseries, gift and bookshops –Nationwide / plus on Faithful to Nature –Nationwide
Where is this: Available Nationwide
Gaye's dedication to this subject is clearly visible. A must buy
Great motivation to get my hands dirty
Excellent and looking forward to using the guide
Elizabeth de Lange